It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Sandpipers
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: 08 October 2008
Posts: 38
Location: Germany
Nice photos of Dowitcher, so peaceful. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Oh, this is nice here, a lot of love for the birds. :wub:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sandpipers
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:49 pm 
User avatar

Joined: 16 January 2008
Posts: 368
Rike wrote:
Nice photos of Dowitcher, so peaceful. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Oh, this is nice here, a lot of love for the birds. :wub:


So glad you are happy here Rike....your photos are lovely :wub:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sandpipers
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:42 pm 
Duck Mother
User avatar

Joined: 16 January 2008
Posts: 6138
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Weaver wrote:
Rike wrote:
Nice photos of Dowitcher, so peaceful. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Oh, this is nice here, a lot of love for the birds. :wub:


So glad you are happy here Rike....your photos are lovely :wub:


I'm glad too :bighug: :wub: :cloud:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sandpipers
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:22 am 
Mistress of Light
User avatar

Joined: 27 April 2008
Posts: 12666
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Techgirl wrote:
Weaver wrote:
Rike wrote:
Nice photos of Dowitcher, so peaceful. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Oh, this is nice here, a lot of love for the birds. :wub:


So glad you are happy here Rike....your photos are lovely :wub:


I'm glad too :bighug: :wub: :cloud:


I am glad as well :bighug: :cloud: :wub:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sandpipers
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: 08 October 2008
Posts: 38
Location: Germany
And I'm glad I'm here :bighug: :wub: :cloud:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sandpipers
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:33 pm 
Expert Storkyteller
User avatar

Joined: 08 March 2008
Posts: 9234
Location: Germany
Days later... :blush: sorry I didn´t find here until today. Thank you Weaver for the explanation. Sandpipers are saltwater birds, aren´t they???

These photos are soooo beautiful, dear Jen and also the stories you and Weaver tell together with is. Thank you very much!

_________________
Have a nice day!
Brit
http://www.worldofanimals.eu/

Only after the last tree has been cut down / Only after the last river has been poisoned / Only after the last fish has been caught / Then will you find that money cannot be eaten


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sandpipers
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:40 pm 
Duck Mother
User avatar

Joined: 16 January 2008
Posts: 6138
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Brit wrote:
Days later... :blush: sorry I didn´t find here until today. Thank you Weaver for the explanation. Sandpipers are saltwater birds, aren´t they???

These photos are soooo beautiful, dear Jen and also the stories you and Weaver tell together with is. Thank you very much!


Thank you so much, dear Brit :bighug: There are lots of new pictures to see...and don't worry if you don't see them right away - they're not going anywhere :wub:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sandpipers
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:39 am 
Duck Mother
User avatar

Joined: 16 January 2008
Posts: 6138
Location: Vancouver, Canada
~ Photos by Weaver

Juvenile Wedge Tailed Shearwater

Image


Cattle Egret

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:33 am 
Mistress of Light
User avatar

Joined: 27 April 2008
Posts: 12666
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bighug:


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:35 am 
Stork Cam Queen
User avatar

Joined: 01 February 2008
Posts: 55015
Location: Denmark
:laugh: Wonderful bird-pics :snicker: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bighug: :wub:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group